September 7, 2019

Welcome to my life...


Hi, my name is Svenja. I'm currently 23 years old and trying to navigate life as a young adult. I have found that being a student, working, moving out for the first time and trying to juggle your everyday life is a lot harder than I expected. And I have decided to share my life, tricks that I pick up along the way and all my struggles with you guys.

While creating this blog, I'm currently at university studying for my Masters Degree in Finance. In order to make ends meet and gain some valuable working-experience for the future, I'm also working part-time at a logistics company. There it is my job to organize medical emergency transports. Since I have just been told that my working contract won't be renewed after February 2020, you can already expect some posts about finding and applying for a new job in the future.

I moved into my first apartment with one of my best friends a little over a year ago. At that point I realized that keeping up an apartment and also juggling work and uni is a lot and that - contrary to what I always told my parents - I did not know about all the struggles that come with living on your own. 

Basically, what I am trying to say at this point: as a young adult I have stumbled upon problems, enjoyed the new freedom that living by yourself brings you, and picked up a couple tips and tricks along the way already. But let's face it, as a 23-year-old adult, I will encounter a number of problems and struggles in the future. And as I assume - and sincerely hope - I am not the only one trying to master young adulthood, I would love to share my experiences with you guys. So that I can maybe help you with similar problems, or simply learn from tips and comments that you will hopefully leave on my posts.

Love, 

Svenja

No comments:

Post a Comment